Friday, November 23, 2007

Where did the year go??

Try again!

I am just sitting here looking at my calender and realised just how late in the year it is!!

OMG... STRESS ATTACK

**I am just finishing of twelve calendars that are for a swap to go in the mail this weekend.
**I have Three Srapbooking albums to finish before the school term finishes.
**I need to start organising for our whole two days off over Christmas, which may turn into one because Christmas day is on Tuesday. Woohoo :(
**I have a whole day of Scrapping organised next weekend.
**I have Christmas cards to make... but Photos to take first!

AND that's only in the next three weeks without fitting in life, school, husband and the house....

Oh what to do first.......... Calendars ( which I will post a picture of later).

No comments: